Report street furniture defect

Please note that any faults with carriageways on Red Routes, which could include street furniture, potholes, loose paving, obstructions, markings, worn surfaces, drains for example, must be reported to Transport for London.

Only council-maintained street furniture can be reported to the London Borough of Sutton.

Red Routes will have single or double red lines on them.